|« February 2019 »|
| || || || || ||1||2|
Time runs through our hands like sand, forming a thin thread intertwined with memories and daily fuss. Less sand remains in the hand - more events happened in the life.
Who are you, simple servant of the Destiny or its Creator?
1. Do you think we are responsible for our own fate or is there someone looking over us and guiding us?
2. Don`t you think that since gadgets invaded our lives, all these fantastic ideas that were brought up in the twentieth century about "big brother", surveillance and computers that control people are becoming more real?
3. Do you think that CCTV at work, in the shops and on the streets is the price worth paying for the safety? Do you even feel its influence since your life is always under scope?
4. About events: in February you took part in "Pretty Little Liars" convention in France. Of course tons of fans around Europe were inspired by this event. How tired were you afterwards? Does the amount of positive emotions compensate for such problems? Are you planning any similar event in the near future?
5. Judging by your Instagram you took a little tour around Germany after the convention. What is your impression of the country? Had any success in practicing German?
6. About music: What do you think about cover versions? Aren`t they a copyright violation, since they contain fragments of the original author's work? Do you have a song that you like both in original and cover version?
7. Nowadays there are so many genres of music that it is impossible to be aware of everything, even a lifetime is not enough to listen to all the songs at least once. What are your music preferences? Are your choices influenced by current trends, people that are close to you or do you trust your own taste only. Is there something that you want to listen to all the time? Do you have one song that you can start singing at any moment?
8. Last time we asked you what book you would take to a deserted island. Today I am going to ask you about Russian literature. What do you think about it? Do you think that we should only read contemporary authors because the works of past centuries are too old-fashioned?
Do you have any favorite contemporary author? And do you think that only in the works of the old school writers you can find something important, valuable and interesting?
9. About the Russian character: it’s supposed that the Europeans can and like to keep distance in relationships. They don’t get into the soul, which is absolutely impossible for the Russian character. Even if ‘’a heart to heart’’ talk isn’t the main sign of mentality for us it’s the best recreation with friends and acquaintances. What’s your opinion, is it difficult to be such a Russian man, who always has to keep his soul plowing? Are you able to open your soul in respond or is this question too "Russian"?
10. About painting: What do you prefer – a style or an artist? What is your favorite picture? What would you hang on the wall in your study or room? Have you already got anything?
11. About relationships: "It’s only due to our own efforts that we have relationships with people. In case you stop writing, speaking or isolate yourself, the crowd of people around you will disappear. We understand that the major part of these people is ready to turn away from us (not of malice but because of indifference) and the rest think that they have the right to turn their attention to something else. Then we understand how many coincidences and chances are necessary for giving birth to what we call love or friendship. At this moment the world deepens again into darkness and we get into the bitter cold from which we were hidden for a short time by human’s tenderness." (Alber Camu)
What do you think about this?
12. About time: In human’s perception of reality there are several variants of the attitude to the events which happened in the past. Some people are sorry that the events which used to be in the past will never happen again. They continue to live cherishing their memories. There are people who are proud of the things that happened with them and hope to surprise themselves again and again. What variant have you chosen? Actually, it’s rather silly to expect the words of sorrow from such a young man like you…so I’ll ask you about a different thing…if you had a chance to change something in the past would you ‘’correct’’ anything in world’s motion of time? Not in private life but in the world’s scale? For example, John Lennon would have come home 2 hours earlier on the 8th of December and wouldn’t have met with Mark David Chapman.
13. The December 2012 had to be "the end of times". However, it didn’t happen but… the comet passed too close to the Earth, a meteorite fell down near Chelyabinsk in Russia. This winter in Russia was so long that we didn’t believe that spring would ever come. There were heavy snowfalls in Europe. Don’t you feel frightened? What do you think, will we survive or there is little time left for us?
14. About humor: Everybody knows that humor is a national notion, it makes up a part of people’s mentality, that’s why it’s so difficult to understand humor of different nations. We know about a subtle English humor, an American humor with cakes and not quite decent jokes. What will you say? Does it happen that you don’t understand a joke because it’s too local? How do you slip out? Well, let’s speak about the details: is it easy to make a fool of you? Do you know about self-irony or would you rather feel hurt than let laugh at yourself?
15. One of the issues mentioned in the previous questions was missed opportunity. And you said that you would like to know more languages to be able to communicate in person, without an interpreter. How are you doing a year later? Have you already started mastering Russian?
16. People are writing to you from different corners of the world in different languages. How do you deal with Twitter messages in foreign language? Ignore them or copy-paste in an online translator?
17. There are 2 really cute creatures in your life now. Bailey and Mochi. Why them? Did you choose them or did they choose you? How does it feel to be a farther of two furry friends? Have you already decided who is the master of the house?
18. A few simple questions:
- If the clothes, then -
- If the drink, then -
- If the musical instrument, then -
- If the one-way ticket, then -
- If music, then(mp3, vinyl and etc.) -
- If the movie, then -
- If the kitchen, then -
- If the scenery outside the window, then -
- If the sea-shore of the ocean, then -
- If the morning, then -
- If the dessert, then -
19. Is there any question that we haven’t asked but it is the one that you are always expecting?
20. And lastly, you have recently changed your address for mailing. However not everyone knew about it and already sent letters on your previous address and now they worry if you will ever get them. Can these guys hope that their letters will reach you sooner or later?